AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Followers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Request Section




Since many Mugen sites are being taken down one by one, I decided to back-up my Mugen stuff.
Although this isn't warehousing, I'll gladly help you out to find what you are looking for. Just follow this instructions:

  • Post your the necessary info like your name and email adress.
  • Post the following needed info about the missing stuff like the name, version and author.
  • Post a evidence that the author's site is down otherwise, I won't send you the stuff. I won't get flamed just because some random guy doesn't do his research.
  • Number of stuffs in a single request can not exceed the limit of five.
  • A person can only post a request once a week.
  • Requests will be send by the end of the week due to my classes. Read this for further info.
I wont send you the stuff if:
  • The author's site is still up and running and your just too lazy to search for it.
  • The author forbids it to be distributed. Examples are WIPs, private betas and some experimental characters.
  • I'm busy at that moment.
So post your request below and I'll see what I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment