AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Followers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Announcements: June 19, 2010

Due to classes just started here in my country (which totally sucks!), I won't be active most of the time but will be on weekends.
Another thing, I'll be posting my guide lines on how I review characters.



The way I review these characters is through their respective Fun Factor, AI levels and Spriting works.

  • The AI level is based on the ability of the character to make a fight interesting. The AI level is associated with Fun Factor.
  • The Spriting is based on the author's workmanship on the character. This includes the appearance and its respective abilities. Spriting is associated with Fun Factor.
  • The Fun Factor is based with the Spriting and AI level combined. It oversees the character's ability to produce enough excitement for the player.


Coming Soon:
* Incredible Hulk by Acey and Savage Hulk by Buyog & BobStarsky and my review on them!
* Gambits by Camrat and Luvly Angel Review!
* Character Listing: Coloussus

No comments:

Post a Comment