AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Followers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Review: Hulk



This is my review on various versions of Hulk in Mugen.
Before you read my review and say something out of the question, please read this first:

  • Take note that this is from my own point of view and you are free to criticize my opinion but please don't be rude on doing so.
  • One more thing, I don't intend to insult anybody with my review so I'm saying sorry now if my post ever insulted someone.

Each version is subjected to battle with Kung Fu Man, each controlled by their respective AI coding.
Versions listed:

1.) Erradicator

  • Erradicator's version is the 1st in the video. As you can see the results, 2 Wins and 1 Loss. KFM even had the chance to beat him in but the Hulk triumphs in the end! He has the moves but don't have the groove. Correct me if I'm wrong but his AI looks quite incomplete. So this is my review of him:
Category
Score
Fun Factor
6/10
Spriting
9/10
AI
5/10
OVERALL
20/30
  • He's good but not good enough for me. I wouldn't get him unless you're a collector like me.
2.) Kong
  • Kong's version is the 2nd in the video. As you can clearly see, he beat the pulp out of KFM. KFM didn't had the chance to dish out some moves. I wouldn't recommend going toe-to-toe on this version on a high difficulty level. He'll beat the crap out of your ass, literally. Here's my review on him.

Category
Score
Fun Factor
8/10
Spriting
9/10
AI
10/10
OVERALL
27/30
  • I'll recommend him to be on your roster if you want to be challenged once for a while.
3) Mgmurrow
  • Mgmurrow's version is the 3rd in the video. Now, without further ado, Mgmurrow's version of the Hulk. If you think Kong's version is great, wait 'til you see this one. Mgmurrow's version will literally, LITERALLY, beat the crap out of you. Its spriting work is great, its very fun to play with and has an insane AI that will kill you in seconds if you let your guard down. Its one hell of a version! Here's my review on this version:
Category
Score
Fun Factor
10/10
Spriting
10/10
AI
10/10
OVERALL
30/30
  • Yes, its overall score is perfect. I would extremely recommend to include him on your roster.
4.) One Winged Angel
  • One Winged Angel's version is the 4th and final version in the video. Now this is another version that has the moves, has the looks but lacks coordination. His AI for me looks incomplete due to the fact that KFM had dealt damage and even made this version's life to half or so. So far, this is my review to him:
Category
Score
Fun Factor
7/10
Spriting
8/10
AI
7/10
OVERALL
22/30
  • His worth to be in a roster if you still have empty slots on your roster to be filled with. Otherwise, I wouldn't recommend him. His a collecter's item though.

So there you have it folks, my review on various versions of the Hulk. Stay tuned for more!


Coming Soon:
Character Listing: Gambit

No comments:

Post a Comment