AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Followers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Review: Gambit (Extended)


As promised, this my extended review on various version of Gambit that are previously not included. This time its Camrat and Luvly Angel respective versions.
Before you read my review and say something out of the question, please read this first:
  • Take note that this is from my own point of view and you are free to criticize my opinion but please don't be rude on doing so. 
  • One more thing, I don't intend to insult anybody with my review so I'm saying sorry now if my post ever insulted someone.
Each version is subjected to battle with Kung Fu Man, each controlled by their respective AI coding.
Versions listed:

1.) Camrat

  • Camrat's version is the first in the vid. Firstly, I would like to say that this char's AI sucks badly. Second, it has some effects that other Gambit versions hasn't. And lastly, this char doesn't suck that bad. His ass got whooped by KFM badly due to his lack of good AI so my first impression of him was bad. I did my research and found out that people tend to use this version rather than others. They were right although I don't actually recommend this like M Ken's version, they were right. It actually makes a stand if you would play it rather than the AI. I also liked the effects and announcer sounds showcased in this version. So this would be my rating:

Category
Score
Fun Factor
7/10
Spriting
9/10
AI
3/10
OVERALL
19/30
  • I don't personally recommend this version but if you're a collector just like me, you'd probably get this as well.
2.) Luvly Angel
  • Now this is more like it. He almost got his ass whooped in the first round but comes back for revenge. Unfortunately, he doesn't have the effects that Camrat's version has so that would cost him a point. So without further a do, here is my rating:
Category
Score
Fun Factor
7/10
Spriting
8/10
AI
7/10
OVERALL
22/30
  • This is much more recommended version than the one posted above and will be a good addition to anyone's roster.
So that's the end of this review. Thanks for reading and stay for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment