AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Followers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Character Listing: Gambit


I present you Gambit's various versions on MUGEN!
Try them all out!


Ahh, Remy LeBeau. One of my favorite mutants in the Marvel Universe. His powers are quite amazing, he has the mutant ability to tap into the potential energy contained within an object and transform it into kinetic energy upon touching it. Basically, he can supercharge anything and blow up it in his opponent's face! There are quite several versions of Gambit in Mugen and I'm going to list them out for you.


I personally like M Ken's version but its up to you which one you would pick, that's why I made my own review about the various Gambit versions posted above.
Check them out here.
If the following links aren't working any more, just post a comment that includes your email and I will gladly send it to you.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment