AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Followers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Review: Gambit





I'm back for yet another review. This time, it's my review on various versions of Gambit in Mugen.
Before you read my review and say something out of the question, please read this first:
  • Take note that this is from my own point of view and you are free to criticize my opinion but please don't be rude on doing so. 
  • One more thing, I don't intend to insult anybody with my review so I'm saying sorry now if my post ever insulted someone.
Each version is subjected to battle with Kung Fu Man, each controlled by their respective AI coding.
Versions listed:

1.) DarkCipherLucius
  • DarkCipherLucius' Remy LeBeau is the first in the video. This version has quite some few good tricks up his sleeve. I like DarkCipherLucius' version cause you can easily pull out its hyper moves. Quite a good AI too. So here's my review about this version:
CategoryScore
Fun Factor7/10
Spriting9/10
AI7/10
OVERALL22/30
  • You can dish out combos easily on him meaning easy win .He would be a valuable addition to any roster in my opinion.
2.) Kong
  • Kong's version of Gambit is the 2nd in the video .You can clearly see that he beat the crap out of KFM in less than 20 seconds. As far as I know, every Kong's versions has awesome AI coding and apart from that, it has some insane moves you could easily dish out on your opponent. So here is my review on this version:
CategoryScore
Fun Factor10/10
Spriting8/10
AI9/10
OVERALL27/30
  • This is a must-have and I strongly recommend everybody to include them in your rosters.
3.) M Ken
  • Last but ain't the least, I present you M Ken's Masta Gambit. Now this is my personal favorite above all Gambit version's I had tested. This version easily kicked KFM's sorry ass off showing its insane AI coding. Apart from that, you could easily dish out sweet combos on your opponent ending the fight quickly. So far, this is my review of him:
CategoryScore
Fun Factor10/10
Spriting8/10
AI10/10
OVERALL28/30
  • I extremely recommend this version if you want to end the fight in an ease. 


So that's the end of my review. Thanks for reading. Stay for more!

Here is a extended review which includes Camrat's and Luvly Angel's versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment